Wednesday, November 21, 2012

weese unplugged

I've been threatening to do this for years.

About two months ago I called our local cable provider and gently broke the news.

No really... its not you - its me. I just don't feel the same about you anymore.

They were sad. But I had to move on.

Honestly I barely notice the difference. Between the two services H ul u and the Net flicks - its almost too much TV to watch.

But my son was not satisfied when he came to visit on Sundays this fall.
So I took the final step.



And there it is. In full Hi Definition living color.
FREE television. We watched football all day - jitter free, gorgeous picture, no cable.

(I have not had time to properly install the antenna yet. It's just propped up and bungee corded to a fence post - we get all three major networks and PBS - as well as about 20 foriegn language channels.. who needs Rosetta Stone)


1 comment:

e said...

So retro!

I wish I could persuade T to cut the cable... one of these days!