Wednesday, April 30, 2008

babies!

We closed off the main entrance to our home a couple weeks ago to host a family that chose to move in with us.
And now we have babies!!
Look closely in the picture for one little head sticking up with an open mouth. (click to make it bigger). We think there are three of them in there.

Then, I was able to get a shot of Mom...or Dad coming at the nest. We have seen two birds coming in and out for feedings.

Our neighbors down the street had babies too!
I caught a glimpse of these little guys on my way into work.



Last night my baby-lovin' wife and I drove by. When we pulled over to take their pictures the calves came bounding over to the fence to see us. They probably thought we were going to feed them something yummy.

4 comments:

Middle Girl said...

Awesome!

Suzanne said...

Spring springing in the best ways! We've got owl babies down our way. :)

SassyFemme said...

Awww! Baby love indeed! How sweet that the calves went running over to you guys.

We've got a nest by light next to the door by the garage. I haven't dared look in it yet.

Val said...

What a difference in the sights a few miles can make, no?!!!!
I mean, we only live about 15 miles from you... jes sayin'!!!

All the babies are very cute, though.