Wednesday, August 24, 2005

just a couple more

It's been very busy here at work lately - leaving me little time to blog, surf and shop online. So I will wrap up the vaction stories with just a couple more.

Today I just wanted to thank, hug, smooch and otherwise fondle and cuddle our two best friends, Bets and Sammy, who shared our 20th anniversary in town with us - and treated us to dinner (and much fabulous wine) at the best restaurant in town. There is a short list of things that I am so honored and blessed to have in my life- these two people are on that list.
Here they are at Front Street with us. (I will post a better picture of them tomorrow...but I wanted one at the restuarant and this is what I took - it was pretty hard to get a picture of someone that night without a drink in their face)

And here we are across the table. This is the night I was nicked named 'ho'.

No comments: