Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Is the whole world sick?

What's going on out there?

I went to get a prescription filled yesterday and there were lines out the door.
My sniffly wife is not well, and I watched Ferris succumb to a fever last night right before my eyes.
When his buddy called, I actually told him that he had to stay in because he was sick. I didn't expect him to listen. In fact, I expected him to flip me the bird.
He must be very sick tho, because he never made it out. He's a college boy. Almost nothing can stop him.

I am still holding up. I attribute that to the antibiotics I am on for my tooth. While unlikely - its all I've got going for me right now. That... and some green tea and M&M's.

Are you sick?


This just in - the doctor just confirmed bronchitis in my wheezie wife.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sick, physically at least. The restaurant has been running on bare bones as the wait staff are dropping like flies. For right now, we are all healthy but being that Emma has gone back to school I don't expect that to last

dykewife said...

after 1.5 months through september and half of october being ill with one thing and another (was awaiting bubonic plague)...after that and having the flu shot i am *knock wood* healthy.

eb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eb said...

Yikes. I hope your coughin'-like-a-chain-smoker wife as well as feverish Ferris get better soon.

Just goes to show you, sometimes bad luck is really good luck in disguise.

CJ said...

Nope....knock on wood!!!

Anonymous said...

So far, so good here. FYI, I heard a commercial on the radio today that Price Chopper is filling antibiotic prescriptions for free.