For Clarity
- Part I: weese's childhood; a mundane, albiet rather pleasant upbringing in a non-descript Connecticut town with good schools.
- Part II: every thing in the middle, with a bit of it blogged right here.
But you know the drill, lesbian couple in the 80's raising kids in suburbia. Back when being that made you edgy and cool. Now it just makes you a soccer mom. - Part III: modern times.
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, When I'm sixty four? Ooh
I retired, a few glorious months before i turn 65. I had always planned to retire at 65 - but my job came close to killing me... so we made the wise decision, my retired-wife and I, to retire me. My last day was May 10th this year. I left quietly in the middle of a substantial layoff.
I never looked back.
And so here I am. On the sofa, blogging in the middle of a weekday. Which weekday? This alludes me. But I really only need to pay attention when its Sunday... to put the trash out. I do this by watching the neighbors. They work. They have a grasp on time.
I am excited about this part. As I told one of my grands - "They pay me just to be alive!"
He thinks this is pretty cool ... and so do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment