Tuesday, May 16, 2006

to follow up

yesterday's comments were so funny - I simply have to respond.

First, I should point out that part of the wonderful irony of yesterday's pic is that there are NO 'children' in our house.
Currently the Daughter and the adorable bo' are staying with us (due to some renovations). So, yes our numbers have increased and poor me, here I am home alone with all the ...adults.

I can't think of any funnier thing than to have my hardworking wife come home to find a newly installed stripper pole in the living room (is that the typical home-installation location?).

You may want to know that I generally do sing out in the back yard, often spinning around with my arms outstrected, sometimes in the rain. It's one of the reasons I am only allowed to have Cosmos when I am staying home now.

Welp, off I go to have a drink, maybe with some jam and bread.

No comments: