I never do these.
Got it from Lachlan.
1. Your name spelled backwards. Asil. I kinda like that.
2. Where were your parents born? Norwalk CT; Bridgeport CT
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Scanner driver.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Jeffrey’s with my love, Buffalo Bills with the fam.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? 2 years ago. PTown.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? nope
7. How many kids do you want? Already have 2. Would now like about 4 or so grandkids.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Really loud music.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? Yes, digital, every channel.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No. But my adventurous wife wants to get a Vespa.
12. Ever prank call anybody? No. Not even as a kid.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes. And towed! In PTown. Oops.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? If I could do it from about 2 o3 feet up.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. France, England, Belgium… which ever is farthest?
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, vegetables, perennials, annuals, weeds -- we have it all.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Don’t really read ‘em. But I love Calvin and Hobbs.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower – always morning, sometimes both.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Have not seen a movie this month. (note to self – gotta get out more)
21. Favorite pizza topping? Most things.
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn. But I rarely eat either.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Back in the day – whilst wearing suits to work…hmm that was so long ago I don’t remember the color.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Well…But I didn’t inhale.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Not that I can recall.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Either. But I rarely drink juice.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? The fam! Last night for wings and a pitcher.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? I had to stop eating chocolate... so ANY kind is now my favorite.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Town budget referendum – last summer I think.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Yesterday, and I have one for lunch today too.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? No. not ever. :(
32. Are you a good cook? I am an adequate cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes, and do.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Ha! Yes. The Ginsu knife when we were a silly young couple starting out (still have it 20 years later). And some cleaning product I think – ordered while drunk.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Neither.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes. Would like to wear one now too (I have a ‘thing’ for lab coats).
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Sports Illustrated.
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes. At 16 or 17
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True Love = millionaire.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
42. Can ex’s be friends? Anything can happen.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My step Dad – I was with him when he died.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Yes! Dark and curly.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Blah, “You have reached ###-####, please leave a message.”
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Anything Gilda.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Muffy.
48. What is in your purse? Wallet, sunglasses, cell, pen, and a medical emergency authorization for our son (see what gays have to go through). Purse goes into a backpack – which can be compared to Mary Poppin’s bag, everything I may need is in there.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? We usually watch a show together before bed – but sitting on the patio on a warm summer night beats that.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? As I am every day. My family, my love.