Tuesday, July 18, 2006

CRP update

As discussed, we have created a plan to test the Retrival Process by changing one variable with each CRP Retrival session. The first variable to be addressed was 'Location'.

On Friday, my hardworking wife had the day off from work, and handled the implementation of the CPR Single Variable Change Process - also known as SVCP.
She updated me on CRP SVCP progress throughout the day. She was also working closely with our CRP Assistant.

Here are the updates I received throughout the day:

9:36:23 E.S.T.
"I inspected the RTD. One noteworthy observation... chipmunks may not want to share bait with ants."


10:12:23 E.S.T.
"Earlier this morning, our CRP assistant was stalking an area in the stonewall by the smoke pit.

I moved the RTD to this new location, installed fresh bait, and reset the trapdoor (I think)."


10:32:23 E.S.T.
Let's see if our CRP assistant leaves the bait alone.



...Later that evening - the CRP Assitant spent a good deal of time monitoring the trap.


I suppose its needless to say ... no chipmunks yet.

No comments: