Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Gone Fishing

Metaphorically of course. While sitting next to a lake knocking back beer in cans doesn't sound all that bad - the whole worms...bait ... fishing line thing is not for me. I also have an irrational fear of fish hooks...

My sultry wife and I take this week off each year to celebrate our anniversary, and PTown is our usual destination... little change-up this year...have I mentioned that we are sending Ferris to university ...in less than 2 months.

We wrote that check yesterday - to kick off our 'week at home' vacation.
This is not a bad thing - while I will miss 'Town', we love our home, and love spending time here.
I will update you with pictures... and yes - with a chipmunk update.

...
Once again the blogging experience moves me more than I could have expected.
Recently, I read that one my blog friends needed to find a Justice of the Peace here in CT. I was thrilled to be able to help.
Over the weekend - I was honored to witness my wife the JP join this wonderful couple in Civil Union.
A heartfelt congratulations to the happy couple.

No comments: