Monday, January 26, 2009

meow

It's a good thing I don't have a job yet.

For the last couple days my attentive wife and I have been hearing a cat meowing somewhere close by. It's not our feral ... she makes absolutely no sounds. If you're feral - that's just smart.

Today I sighted the cat.
He is in a tree in our neighbors yard.
o dear.
I think he may have been up there for days.
And its been below 10 degrees at night.
o dear.

I've called the police. I hope they show up soon.


UPDATE:
I got the cat out of the tree.
He was VERY hungry.
He is in my kitchen now.
eek.

12 comments:

Val said...

oh no is right! Jeesh... that poor little thing... pictures of the rescue would be nice... jes sayin'!

sageweb said...

Poor kitty...cant you climb up and get it?

Syd said...

Oh, that breaks my heart! I hope they can save it.

Meaner Dog said...

Sounds like you've got yourself a new addition to the family.

LostInColor said...

takessome pictures!

DawgDyke said...

The Cat Farm called .. they want their cat back.

eb said...

I think there was a discussion. Feral Cat told tree cat about the coupla suckers living in the green house, meow loud - badda bing - instant food and shelter.

SassyFemme said...

You're the feline super hero! Super Weese!

brenda said...

MEEEE ow

clammy said...

yea. I'm happy you don't have a job too!!

Jen said...

Congratulations on your new arrival!

SassyFemme said...

Did kitty have a nice night in his new home?

Seriously, since your wife is allergic, what are you guys doing with the cat?