Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday

tip-o-day

My company just moved into a brand new LEED certified and terribly posh office.
No really...its nice. Here is where I get my coffee in the morning...just one of several coffee areas in the building. It looks like a fancy hotel.



Prior to this I was working at home 4 days a week... in the attic.
So this is a step up.
Now that I have my own space to occupy I go in more often.


I spent last week bringing in all my standard cubicle accoutrement. These things include but are not limited to: box of tissues, wind up toys, lava lamp, coffee mug, lotion, advil etc.
There are still a few things still left I want to have on hand.

Today's tip ... don't wear black pants to work before you bring in your lint roller.

5 comments:

maxine said...

Or...take your glasses off until the annoyance passes...

Val said...

um... isn't your company going against trend, which is to have less overhead (i.e. office space) and let people work from home?????

But glad you are enjoying your new space!

e said...

At first I thought you meant that you remodeled the attic!

Anonymous said...

I love your lava lamp! I have one in purple.

Syd said...

Nice digs! Especially love the rear-view mirror. Great idea!!