Wednesday, March 15, 2006

drip drip drip

Recently I moved to yet a new cubicle location here at my office. It’s a posh location. I am at the end of a hall and the lighting is very dim. It does not have a window…which, for me, is a bonus. I don’t like natural light when I am at work. To me, natural light is to be enjoyed and felt on your skin – soaking up the vitamin D.
But here… while I am trying to get work done on my PC… I simply find it irritating. Why would I want to see what a gorgeous day it is outside…when I have to stay inside. I do not enjoy weather vicariously. Therefore, the location of this cubicle is perfect for me. Except for one small wrinkle. I sit under an AC vent. It’s my own personal ‘Chinese Water Torture’. The fan comes on, and blows right on my head. I am getting brain-freeze. I keep trying to shift in my seat to avert the wind – but its omnipresent (well at least in terms of my cubicle). I try to counter act with my small space heater – this simply leads to a warm bottom and frozen head.
I can’t believe this would be healthy.
I am currently pondering a solution.
I will keep you posted.

No comments: