Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday

tip-o-day

Work has been pretty busy this past week, and I have been somewhat guilty of not getting up from my desk very often. Times when I could be going our for a walk, or even just for a leg stretch to the water cooler, I instead choose to sit tight, here in my dark little cubicle with my heater on.
The work I am doing this week involves a good deal of time spent waiting for processes to run, data to be updated…etc. I have been filling this time with all sorts of silliness. I have some play dough at my desk and a couple of toys – then there is always list making, and planning out my next vacation days. I also spend some time tidying around the cubicle. This week I tried out a great tip from my clever wife. You know all that food and lint that gets stuck in your keyboard – well try using a sticky note in between the keys. It fits nicely and winds around the keys easily - acting like a lint roller.

No comments: