Are you wrapping gifts this holiday season?
Will your significant other person be wrapping them with you?
Here are some tips for just such an occasion:
- set the mood,
- put on some happy holiday music
- start a fire*
- pour a glass of something you love - wine, a cold lager, eggnog...
- create some space
- clear off the kitchen or dining table
- use the chairs to hold unwrapped gifts or supplies
and most importantly
- duplicate your wrapping supplies,
this will make for a truly harmonious wrapping experience.
- 2 pairs of scissors
- 2 rolls of tape
*for safety weese suggests only starting fires if you have a fireplace or wood burning stove.