Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tag

Ok ok ok.
I always say this… – I don’t really do these things…but when tagged by a fellow blogger …who is on my ‘short’ list – I am obliged.
Let’s see how this goes.

Four jobs you have had in your life
(in chronological order, starting with my first job at 16)
1. Cashier at McD’s, but they let me cook sometimes too.
2. Graphic Designer
3. Applications Engineer
4. Software Quality Assurance Analyst

Four movies you could watch over and over
(this was a tough one…mostly because I have the retention of a goldfish)
1. Out of Africa
2. Braveheart
3. If These Walls Could Talk
4. Moonstruck

Four places you have lived
(none of these are current)
1. Aurora, Colorado
2. Bridgeport, Connecticut
3. Trumbull, Connecticut
4. Norwalk, Connecticut

Four TV shows you love to watch
(all in HiDef…)
1. West Wing
2. Huff
3. Sopranos
4. L Word

Four places you have been on vacation
(hmm, it occurs to me that most of my travel has been company funded)
1. Paris
2. Florida
3. Ptown
4. Ptown

Four websites you visit daily
(websites..not blogs correct?)
1. Earthlink – to read my mail
2. my bank web site
3. local weather channel
4. NY Times (only if my wife sends me a link)

Four places you'd rather be right now
(yeah, I don’t get out much…and I am OK with that)
1. home
2. ptown
3. home
4. ptown

No comments: