Thursday, April 13, 2006

Do I look fat in this?

News stories these days warn us of a society where obesity has become an epidemic. Unless you change the channel… where we hear that we are all becoming too obsessed with our body image and we have eating disorders.

I dunno. Am I too fat, am I too thin – should I eat fast food, health food, slimfast, should I take relacor, or redux or just good old Paxil.
How ‘bout macrobiotics …or ‘eat like Jesus’. Hey, why not eat like cavemen.

The cave scene:
A group of cave women are sitting around the cave-fire, some are scrawling pictures on the walls with crushed berries…others are sipping a fermented grain/berry concoction out of dried fruit rinds, garnished with tree sprigs.

“Sally… honey – you really should switch to organic free-range pterodactyl. Not only will it shed pounds but your body hair will become fuller and more manageable.”

No comments: