Thursday, September 14, 2006

In Focus

for the office voyeur in you:

If you sit in a cubicle, as I do, having a rearview mirror is essential for your Chi.
This model works well. Its one of those 'see everything behind you' mirrors made for old men driving oversized cars.


E gets bonus points for knowing this is a 'Peace' lamp. This sits next to my monitor so I can gaze at it and yet appear to be working.


This crazy lady has a clothespin mouth, as demonstrated by the pushy pin in there now. She has had all sorts of stuff in that mouth.


This is my cup. It holds only water. I use company provided cups when enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning so as to keep mine unstained and perfectly white inside.


Of course I have pictures of The Fam.


Tho, I really need to get around to updating the dog pictures. The dog in the frame is my little minpin...Joosey. She is no longer with us. So it became sorta weird to have a picture of a dog we no longer had...and not to have a picture of the infamous FREE dog.


I love this little guy. He is bendable and posable. I like to pose him in a different position each day. He often does yoga.


He also guards my stash.

No comments: