Thursday, May 01, 2008

the babies

there are 4 or 5 ....


I was a little too excited taking this picture last evening.

updated pics


They were all SCREAMING at me. I think they thought I was going to feed them.
They all had their little mouths open and were peeping and shrieking. I was very tempted to give them something to eat. I read that Wrens eat primarily insects. But as a good Italian grandma I would be required to give them cookies instead.

I will get a better shot when I get home this evening. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Jesse said...

That is so cool! can't wait to see the next one :)

SassyFemme said...

What, you're not going to mush up little bugs in your mouth and feed them like a good nonna should feed her babies?

clammy said...

I'm glad you posted new pics of the babies because we saw nothing in that pic below. We just had to believe that you saw it weese :)

eb said...

LOL at Sassy. Hahahaha.

The first picture looks like an El Greco painting.

sporksforall said...

I love baby bird faces. Deep down in a place I don't really understand about love. Thanks for sharing.