Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday

tip-o-day

Fall is here. It was damned chilly last night.

Are you ready?

This weekend would be a good time to organize your thoughts and make lists on things that need to get done before the seasons change.

Take a little time out, grab a cocktail and a pencil - and list away.
Remember that the more organized you are as you enter the short, cold days of winter the better you will feel emotionally and physcially. Clear up clutter and toss out any un-needed or un-used stuff. This will open up crowded spaces and allow more light and air to flow more freely. You will be suprised at your energy boost.

For those of you in those still steamy southern states - I guess just grab a beer and sit on the patio...


of course you're also gonna miss the foliage --

10 comments:

brenda said...

ah i love "the trail"!

Meaner Dog said...

The great heart of Texas has had wonderful weather this past week. Cool in the mornings, and warmth, but not hot heat in the afternoons. So, I'll be having that beer or two or more, and making my list as well. I'm tired of yard work, and ready for winter.
Good weekend to all.

LostInColor said...

That watercolor is fantastic!

sageweb said...

I guess I will just grab a beer. I miss the changing seasons...but I don't miss the cold.

Syd said...

Yep. Down here, the list goes something like:

1) buy charcoal
2) buy extra scotch
3) enjoy sitting outside w/o suffocating.

maxine said...

Ike brought us a reprieve in the weather, but he also brought a shit load of foliage debris. At least it wasn't 100 degrees while I was watching eb use the leaf blower...

Val said...

that trail looks familiar... as does that dyke and dog! hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

We're coming into Spring, warm days, cold nights, some rain leftover from Winter, soon Summer will be here!

SassyFemme said...

Lists with cocktails... I like that tip best of all.

I have to tell you, I was dusting yesterday and all of a sudden your words about hitting the top of the door frames popped into my head! We now have dustless door frames thanks to you. :)

Me. Here. Right now. said...

My only list thing is pulling out crab grass one crab at a time. That should take me to spring.