But that's what I feel like trying to secure an oil price this season.
I have been on the phone for a week, comparing prices and companies and additional costs, it's alot of leg work.
Then, of course, we need to actually make a decision.
If I lock in now, will the price go down?
If I take the capped price will the prices flat line?
If I lock in with a new company will the service be the same?
Auuughhhh... the pressure.
What's your oil price?