Thursday, April 02, 2009

open communication with my wardrobe

I had a conversation with my jeans this morning.
They are unhappy.
They are not comfortable.
My jeans expressed to me that they did not want to be simply set aside and forgotten about. We discussed our feelings openly and with no fear of judgment.
My jeans and I came to a place of peace...
That is of course after I agreed to do something about this situation that we find ourselves in.

I am heading downstairs now to have some lettuce. Maybe a carrot.

6 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Maybe your jeans could hire out - you know - maybe come talk to me too.

LostInColor said...

Maybe jeans should partake in a "jean swap"... or something...

Anonymous said...

The nice thing about jeans is that they're understanding and wait until you're able to go back to them. :)

Anonymous said...

Stoopid thighs. Shrink on your own, thighs. Meggie doesn't like lettuce.

Anonymous said...

Yes, my jeans and I had a conversation after the top buttons wouldn't meet.

KMae said...

I just bought a larger size. I had to. I couldn't sit in the movies feeling cut in half.