Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vitamin D

I would be the first to tell you that I love a rainy day.
I have no problems with gray gloominess. I have mentioned on several occasions that I prefer to work in a warm, dark environment.

Even with the ridiculous amount of rain we are getting here in the North East I was trodding along just fine. Oh sure... there was the lawn anxiety. But I can have that in the best of weather.

Until this morning. When the sun came up. My sun-lovin wife and I had our coffee on the patio and soaked up the D. It was delicious.
Just now, I simply took the trash to the street -- I felt lifted and refreshed. I could feel my Chi shift.

I am impressed. Thank you Gaia.

6 comments:

e said...

Oh yeah. I know exactly what you mean. Living in the Pacific Northwest I really know what you mean!

Glad you got a dose!

psu.acoustician said...

:( No sun in DC, just gloomy rain and 65F

add the air conditioner in the office and we're actually in winter....

The Guy Who Writes This said...

I moved to Oregon for the gloom, and it hasn't rained here for at least three weeks.

sageweb said...

I agree with you..in Socal we have had May Grey and June Gloom, the sun came out the other day and it lifted my spirits..oh I love the sun.

clammy said...

please pass the vitamin D

Val said...

2nd day of D... and LOVING IT!