Monday, November 16, 2009

more reality TV... really... I mean really

People - please stop watching this trash on television, making it so popular that they continue to come out with ideas one more stupid than the other.

Only we can make a difference.

Open your windows, pick up your TV and heave it right out the window.
(for those of you with large screen HD TV's - you may need to open the door).

You must realize we are a few seasons away from The Running Man* -- don't you?




*...the novel describes a science fiction dystopia where market capitalism and television game shows have spiraled out of control...

3 comments:

maxine said...

didn't know it was a King novel, I might have to read it. I love the bad movieness of the movie version and watch it anytime I flip and it's on. Of course, we cancelled cable last month and this won't be happening again. This also ends our contribution to train wreck tv. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...

Riayn said...

I totally agree with you. I can't stand the crap that passes for TV these days.

Reality TV is pretty much banned from my TV, not that anyone in my house wants to watch it anyway given that we are a household of nerds who mainly watch the Discovery channel.

e said...

I would like nothing better than to pitch the idiot box right out. Alas, my gf loves tv. And loves reality tv. Ugh. Most evenings will find her downstairs watching tv and me upstairs reading in bed.