Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hmm...

This year, with so many things going on in our lives - we are getting out the Christmas stuff a little later than usual. Yesterday's 'Martha' moments - led to today's acquisition of our tree. Which will lead to nog and stringing lights and hanging ornaments.

Last evening when my observant wife came home from work, you know work... it keeps you out of the house all day, she complimented me on my swag - and also noted that we still had a couple fall/thanksgiving gourds on the table outside by the door.

I planned to get rid of them today...
Apparently, word must have gotten around about that.


I wonder where the other one is?

6 comments:

Val said...

Recycling at its best!

alter rigo said...

*buurp*
'scuse me.

SassyFemme said...

Funny! What is it with animals going after pumpkins? I'd never heard of that until this year, now that seems to be all I heard/saw this fall.

DawgDyke said...

The squirrel would like a lawyer present at time of questioning ...

JustRex said...

After a thourough examination of the crime scene, local police has released that they are dealing with a possible murder/suicide. An APB has been issued for the second gourd and an intensive manhunt has ensued. Film at eleven.

clammy said...

ha. I went out to the front stoop to put the wreath up and the Halloween pumpkins were still sitting there, all slumped over. I guess the deer didn't like the taste of them.