Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In training

The road where my office complex is located is like the Autobahn.
It’s a newly paved rather curvy road, and the drivers are all professionals.
Professional commuters.
Pretty much the only traffic on this road is limited to people heading to this complex.
You need to be savvy to the commuter rules of the road.

This morning, as I was taking my left turn onto the OfficeAutobahn, I noticed a car coming in the opposite direction moving very slowly with the right blinker on.
Its an unusual site to see someone driving slowly in this area.
As the car took a very tentative, hugging the shoulder sort of turn, I noticed the big yellow signs on all sides.

Why in holy hell would someone bring a Student Driver on this road... at 8a.m.

Poor kid. Bet this kid gets a city job that he can walk to

No comments: