Thursday, January 11, 2007

multitasking

I am, for the second time this week, eating and working at the same time. No time for a break, work is busy.
Or course I am also blogging... and cleaning the oven.
Man... I'm good.

I was supposed to be at the gym during lunch today. Normally, I go to the gym at 4:00. Then I can watch Ellen while I am on the Elliptical.
This makes me happy.
I like that time slot.
But the gym is packed with post holiday exercise binging so I am looking for a quieter time. I know most of these newbies will give up in a couple weeks, so I can have my routine back.
I do so like routine.
But ...you knew that.

I have been very good about going to the gym... not perfect, but good. 3 - 4 times a week good.
I don't seem to have much measurable results yet. I have lost 1 pound, and have been told that my face looks thinner, which seems to have no effect on the way my pants fit... o well.
But getting older makes you more patient.
The universe gives you this great gift of patience as you age... mostly because things tend to take longer.

No comments: