Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dude, where's the party?

Remember when you were in high school and you waited to see whose parents would be stupid enough to go away for a long weekend.
Party on, dude.

Welp, Ferris is away this week. It's his annual mission trip with his church's youth group - tho now he travels with them as an adult advisor. I am always so proud of him for not only doing this trip each year, but getting so much out of it as well.


My giddy wife and I are taking the entire week off from work to enjoy the big empty house.

So... party is at our house. I should warn you tho, if you're planning to stop by, you may want to call first ;)

8 comments:

Maria said...

Ah...an empty house and two love crazed women...

I would lock the door and keep the party to a twosome.

Syd said...

...strapping the stripper pole to the top of my car now. See you soon!

SassyFemme said...

Note to self: No rides out the Weese's way for a bit.

eb said...

Happy Anniversary!

Val said...

I just might stop by, set out my beach chair and wait to see the FREE cat... wait to be noticed by the giddy women folks indoors!

Anonymous said...

I think it is very wise to keep 'that sort of thing' in the privacy of your own home.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

So, Weese, how's that running around the house nikked going?

Jen said...

Hee hee...I love how quiet things have been at Weese's this week...