Monday, November 17, 2008

Access Denied!!

Apparently my company has decided to shore up our firewall.
No more blogging from work.
I can't access my blog, and I can't read yours.

Now, I admit to being a person of habit. For example, I just finished paying the bills tonight. I printed the confirmation page, took all the paper bills (I have some I have switched to electronic) and stapled them three times down the left side. They will be filed with last months and the month before that, and before that.
I do it this way every time.

I blog at work. In the morning I draft at lunch I post. I do it this way most times. I have to be a little flexible here as they are actually paying me to do something other than blogging. But generally, it gets done during my work day.

I am going to need some time to adjust people.

While I am adjusting here are a couple shots from our march on New Haven CT on Saturday.


12 comments:

sageweb said...

What a bummer. HAve you tried using a different browser? at work I can't get into things on IE but if I switch to firefox it works.

Great pictures from the rally.

sporksforall said...

You could get your own domain. Blog under cover of your own power.

Nice sign/protest. So autumnal and powerful.

SassyFemme said...

An iPhone would solve that firewall problem.

Did they just block blogger in general? Can you find a bunch of tech blogs on it and make a case for Blogger being unblocked?

Anonymous said...

weese needs an i phone weese needs an i phone

brenda said...

weese!!! it's working!!!! hoooooray!

DawgDyke said...

This recently happened to me; I adjusted .. and then they allowed blogger again.
Give it some time.
I love your blog!

eb said...

Maw is looking mighty serious there - The seriously pissed wife. The ready-to-kung-fu-chop an idiot wife. The pensive yet ready to kick ass wife.

I'd be very afraid if I was anti-homo.

Meaner Dog said...

Are you sure it's the firewall? Have you tried deleting your cookies and internet history? I had the same problem, and fixed by deleting cookies.

Taradharma said...

when my wife and i married 4.5 years ago in San Francisco, we met a lovely couple in line with us and they were from your town!!! We spent 8 hours in line with them, and in turn we each witnessed the wedding of the other. Small world.

Sat. was such an uplifting day!! I needed to get out in the streets and do some shouting!

LostInColor said...

Love the pictures!!! I hope you figure out the blog thing...

maxine said...

Just a few more than 12 people...

Teresa said...

What a beautiful sign your multitalented wife made. I'll bet it was the prettiest one there. We appreciate support of all kinds, but especially when it's super pretty.

My sign, made by my wedding officiant, has more of a grade-school acrylic paints '60s vibe to it, which was appropriate since the whole time she was making it her 3-year-old was sneaking up on her, trying to make her own mark on it—and she made a few; it's all good!