Thursday, August 13, 2009

Re-inventing the wheel

Even tho most of my workdays are spent in my warm, dark home office – I do occasionally put on clothes and take the ride into our corporate office building.
When I come to the office, because we are mostly a work-at-home team, office space is shared. There are docking stations and monitors all over the place. So basically I can come in and pop my laptop in most anywhere for my workday.

Today I am in a new location. It’s quite adequate – although a bit chilly and bright for my tastes.
Uncharacteristically, I forgot my little wireless travel mouse. I love my little mouse.

The mouse I am using today has no middle wheel button.
I had no idea how attached I was to the wheel button.

6 comments:

sageweb said...

I love the middle wheel. I am so stuck in my ways..it would be hard to adapt to something new.

eb said...

Well, that stands to reason you being a lesbian type.

Anonymous said...

I don't even use a mouse anymore, I really love my trackpad. We bought little mice for the stu*dent laptops at my 3 sch*ools, but most kids don't want to use them.

e said...

it's the little things...

Trish said...

I suspected you might be adept with your fingers!

Adapt and practice more when you get home. ;-)

otter said...

no wheelie-thing???? I'd go home. I love my wheelie. Wheeeeeelie!