Monday, August 04, 2008

2

I get a phone call from my adorable wife at work recently*, I was in a meeting at the time.
She rarely calls me at work so I stepped out to answer.

weese: "Hey, I am in a meeting can I call you back in a minute."

MAW: "no..." abruptly with a hint of playfulness
"I just talked to my sister"

weese: "oook"
still standing in the hallway while my meeting continues without me.

MAW: "What could be better than hearing a heartbeat?"

weese: "Um... ah... well..."

MAW: "Hearing two!"

Congratulations my dearest Ev and ML!!
We are excited beyond words.


To see the babies or to follow along in the action, please feel free to visit Double Beans .

* This post was delayed to allow time for Ev and ML to make proper announcements to family and friends, and for little 'A' and 'B' to reach the 2nd trimester milestone - which they have ...with flying colors.

5 comments:

Middle Girl said...

OH How exciting. Congrats all around!

SassyFemme said...

How wonderful! Congrats to the parents and the aunties!

Val said...

I read their blog... very cute! :)

Congrats... MAW must be happy and now the 'grandchildren' bug will bite her even HARDER! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

WOW! how exciting

WenWhit said...

Color me bug-eyed. Wow! And congrats :)