Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Neil Sedaka... he knows

Breaking up is hard to do.
Especially when it's been so long.
I can't say it's any one thing. Maybe a series of small things, maybe I've changed, maybe it's things I have heard. I dunno.

It's over tho.
I am moving on.
I have already planned to meet someone else.
But... as with any breakup - there are some loose ends I need to tie up.

I am going to do it on the phone.
I will call today to tell him I am going to start seeing a woman, and would he be so kind as to send my things... to her.

This will be first for me. My whole life I've chosen men. But it's time to change and I am looking forward to meeting her and having her examine --- my teeth.

5 comments:

Jesse said...

you are a NUT! ROFL!! I think this must be "National Lesbians Change Your Dentist Week"! Tina and I both started on with a new Dentist very recently.

SassyFemme said...

Ha, cute!

clammy said...

You're funny. Not only is it hard to break up with dentists, it's hard to break up with doctors and hairdressers too.

Anonymous said...

You're a crack up.

maxine said...

Yet another reason it is nice that women have smaller hands.